How to Enter
Logitech is giving you the chance to win a $500 shopping spree! Follow our Pinterest page and repin your favorite Global Graffiti product from the "Pin Your Pattern" board (http://bit.ly/Oq4vz8). Then fill out the Cmp.ly entry form (http://rul.es/AmsInX) with your name, e-mail address, and the URL where your repin can be found. You could win one of five $500 Visa gift cards, plus your favorite Global Graffiti mouse and keyboard set!
Logitech "Pin Your Pattern" Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY. The promotion ("Promotion") is open to people 18 years of age or older (by August 2, 2012) residing in the United States and countries of Austria, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan and Canada (excluding Province of Québec and any jurisdiction where participation would be unlawful). Employees of Logitech, including its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers and immediate family members of employees are not eligible.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The promotion begins on August 2, 2012 and runs through 11:59pm Pacific Time on August 23, 2012 ("Promotion Period").
- HOW TO ENTER. To enter you will need to complete all of the following three (3) steps: (1) follow Logitech on Pinterest, (2) re-pin one of the pins on the designated "Pin Your Pattern" promotion board, and (3) fill out the CMP.LY entry form with your name, e-mail address, and URL of the Pinterest board onto which you’ve pinned one of the designated pins from Logitech’s "Pin Your Pattern" promotional board. To follow Logitech on Pinterest, you must be a member of Pinterest or to become a member, you can go to pinterest.com to request membership or email a request to Logitech. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Pinterest. The information you provide will be used to contact you, if you are a winner.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS AND PRIZES. Five (5) winners will be randomly selected following the Promotion Period, on or around August 24, 2012, from the eligible entries received. Each winner will receive a $500 Visa Gift card (MSRV US$500), a Logitech Wireless Mouse M310 OR Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 in the available pattern of his/her choice (MSRV US$29.99), and a Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 in the available pattern of his/her choice (MSRV US$29.99). Aggregate prize total is US$2799.90.
Prize is not transferable, refundable, must be accepted as awarded and cannot be resold for profit. No cash equivalent or alternative product will be made available; provided, however, that Logitech reserves the right to, without any prior notice and at any time, replace with a similar product or the latest release of a product of the same category. Additional terms and conditions apply with the Visa Gift card. Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the Winner. Prize will be offered to the winner, however, if winner is not reachable within 24 hours, the prize will be deemed as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of alternative winner. Odds of winning in the drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received. One entry will be accepted per person. Additional entries will not be included in the drawing.
- BINDING EFFECT. By submitting your entry you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Logitech’s decisions are final on all matters related to this promotion. Logitech and its service providers are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled registrations or entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Logitech also assumes no responsibility for undelivered e-mails and/or messages resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a participant’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in participant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Logitech reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this promotion in any way, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Logitech determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Logitech's or its service provider’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the promotion. Logitech reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the promotion process or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Logitech reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Logitech's failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating in this promotion, the entrants release and agree to hold harmless Logitech, its affiliates, dealers, subsidiaries, their service providers, agencies and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse), or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to this promotion or any prize or offer code. Entrants are only eligible to win one prize during any Logitech promotion (including sweepstakes or contest) on Logitech’s Fan page during this current Promotion Period and/or within the last twelve consecutive months from this Promotion Period start date.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement with Logitech may to use their name, address, voice, likeness and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR. The promotion is sponsored by Logitech Inc., with North America headquarter offices at 7600 Gateway Boulevard, Newark, CA 94560, USA.
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, other than the administration of the promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in Alameda County, California, U.S.A.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Logitech or Ultimate Ears in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.